If you are making a new patient appointment, you will speak with one of our staff to help determine which of our services are the best fit for you. Our goal is to form a successful partnership so that your health goals will be achieved. We will take the time to talk with you and help guide you to the right choice for your needs.
Our aim is to investigate the root cause of your symptoms and understand the road blocks you may have experienced to reaching your optimal wellness.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
Depending on the nature of your visit, your appointment times will average about one hour. This gives us the time to learn what your individual needs are. This will also help us develop a treatment plan to addresses your specific needs and situation and may involve an integrative approach of traditional and functional medical care.
You can anticipate the following during your initial appointment:
- A review of the information you provided us with prior to your visit.
- A comprehensive review of your medical history, including family, environmental, social and medical.
- A detailed description and analysis of your present chief concerns.
- A complete evaluation relating your past history to your present concerns.
- A variety of potential diagnostic testing options if recommended by your practitioner.
- A complete treatment plan to be executed over a specified timeline, created individually for you from your practitioner, complete with recommendations for a follow-up visit.
Along with being an integrative medical practice, we also pride ourselves on being an investigative medical practice. The goal of iheal is to treat each patient at the core level.
New Patient Scheduling Policies:
As a reminder to our new patients, we take a 50% deposit for your initial new patient appointment.
Please know that we understand when urgent personal matters interfere with keeping a scheduled appointment. We do require 24 hours prior to the date of your scheduled appointment to reschedule. If not cancelled within the 24 hour time period, the deposit will be forfeited.
We want to be of service to all our patients, and respectfully require that this time frame for changing appointments is adhered to so that we can refer to a healthy waiting list for those who are trying to be seen earlier. We appreciate your understanding.