New Medical Consultations
- If you are making a new patient appointment, you will speak with our New Patient Coordinator who will help to determine which of our services are the best fit for you. Our goal is to help you form a successful partnership with your practitioner so that your health goals will be achieved. We will take the time to talk with you and help guide you to the right choice for your needs.Our aim is to investigate the root cause of your symptoms and understand the road blocks you may have experienced to reaching optimal wellness.
-Our new patient navigator will take payment for a scheduling fee and electronic medical records generation, at the time you schedule your first medical appointment.
-This fee will be deducted from the cost of your new patient appointment.
-This fee is applicable for one rescheduled visit if you cannot keep your initial appointment. *See cancellation policy.
-This fee is not refundable.
- Because all of our patients are important to us, we want to be of service to everyone’s needs, and respectfully require that the following time frame for changing appointments is adhered to. We appreciate your understanding.If you cannot make an appointment:
- Please give 3 business days’ (prior to the day of your scheduled appointment) notice for cancellation
- If you cannot cancel 3 business days or more in advance, you will be assessed a $150 cancellation feeor forfeit your initial scheduling fee
- This fee must be paid prior to rescheduling your appointment
- Exceptions may be made for hazardous weather and unplanned emergencies
We offer our established patients the opportunity to communicate with our nursing staff via a secure email system. All medical questions transmitted through email will be discussed with your individual practitioner.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for a return email
- If your health concerns require more than 2 email correspondences in a given week, we ask that you call our office to schedule an appointment
- Prior to use of email, please carefully read and sign the Consent to Use Email form for risks associated with exchanging PHI (personal health information).
- Do not use email for communicating urgent matters.
- For all urgent matters, if you are unable to reach us by phone, please call your local Urgent Care or Emergency department.
- Do not leave a message or email the practice for urgent matters.
- We accept cash, checks or credit cards.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- New patient scheduling fees and phone consultations must be paid over the phone with a credit card.
iheal does not accept or bill Insurance or Medicare. However, we will give you diagnostic codes so that you may submit your bills to your insurance company for potential reimbursement.
*MEDICARE: There are no out of network benefits for Medicare patients seeking consultations at the iheal. A Medicare mandated private contract must be signed in order for Medicare beneficiaries to be seen.
We use Labcorp and/or Quest for our clinical lab work, along with various test kits. We cannot guarantee the cost of laboratory tests at the time of your appointment. Prior to your appointment, please check with your insurance company for individual coverage options for laboratory testing and your preferred laboratory. Our blood draw team will make every effort to send any blood work to the preferred lab.
How Do I Submit to Insurance
For consultation services with the medical practitioners, your receipts will have the necessary information to process a reimbursement claim, which includes the diagnostic and procedure codes for you to submit to your insurance company.
Prescription Refill Requests
Plan ahead for refilling your prescriptions; call the office five days in advance to renew your prescription. Refills take at least 3 business days to process
- Please be sure to contact your pharmacy 5 days in advance of a prescription refill
- Prescription refills can be faxed to our office by your pharmacy
- Your nurse will consult with your practitioner to determine if continuation of your medication is indicated
- Refill requests are only for active patients (within 6 months of last appointment)
- If more than 6 months since last appointment, you must make a follow up appointment in order to renew prescriptions
Letters & Forms
Please request at the time of your visit:
- Medical records: allow two weeks after a signed written request, authorizing release of your medical information (we only send medical information originating from our office)
- Work or School Forms: allow two weeks for completion